We are redefining the recycled-glass surfaces sector with a superior product that your customers will love for its striking appearance and superior quality, manufactured with 100% recycled glass.
|STRIKING||Bold colors with endless possibilities including colors with larger recycled glass particulates and options with seashells.|
|SUPERIOR||Top quality recycled-glass surface bound by resin for superior durability and easy maintenance.|
|SUSTAINABLE||Made from 100% recycled glass and quartz particulates; eco-friendly manufacturing process with zero water waste.|
Why Fabricators Choose Curava
|Non-porous; stain/bacteria resistant||Porous; stain prone|
|No sealing required; low maintenance||Sealing required; more maintenance|
|Durable; made to last a lifetime||Prone to crumble|
Ideal for residential and commercial applications including countertops, vanity tops, bars, furniture tops and accent walls.
Curava is not recommended for exterior uses.
Curava's Commitment to Fabricators
As a family-owned business, our business is personal. It's about building and maintaining relationships, especially with you as a fabricator.
Our commitment to you includes:
of our striking and superior recycled-glass surfaces.
order to deliver in no more than 5 business days.
our manufacturing process delivers a superior recycled-glass surface that is uniform from top to bottom and from slab to slab, streamlining both the selection and installation processes.
in the Truest Sense
We are committed to supporting your business and providing you superior customer service.
We are accessible should any product questions or issues arise.
Custom colors are available for commercial projects; minimum of 30 slabs.
Get Started with Curava
GET SET UP
- Visit curava.gogecko.com and request access
- Access Granted: Curava login provided within 1 business day for ongoing access
- Order Samples: Order free sample kit on curava.gogecko.com
- Place orders
- Delivery of orders (within 5 business days of PO receipt)
- Slab size: 120" x 55"
- Jumbo slabs: 126" x 63" (contact us to confirm availability by color)
- Slab thickness: 3cm (1-1/4" approx.), 2cm (3/4" approx.)
- Weight: 2cm (10 lbs/sq ft), 3cm (15 lbs/sq ft)
- Slab finish: Polished (no polishing needed post-installation)